Monday, April 2, 2012

day 2: color




While Josh is taking a half day Wednesday, full day Thursday, and has Friday off, he still has two days of work this week. Then we get to spend a tiny spring break together! Since he had to work today, I met him at Cowfish for lunch. They have burgers and sushi. I had never been there before and I've always wanted to try it. I got the lunch special California Roll. We didn't have much time, but I really enjoyed it! The atmosphere was relaxing and the food was pretty, it was perfect for my color picture. I really enjoyed this nice hour I got to spend with the boy to break up the day.


After our yummy lunch and life plan discussions, Josh had to head back to work. I went to my mom's and hung out for bit while we waited for my aunt to come by. We then headed out grocery shopping. First we went to Aldi's, which is so cheap! I told Josh we definitely need to make this a habit. It is hard to get everything you need there, but we could get some essentials at a much better price. Then we swung by Harris Teeter. After shopping, I had a life/money chat with both my parents (dad was home when we got back), then I went back to the condo and have been hanging out with Joshua and Pepper for the evening. Right now we are watching the NCAA championship basketball game. I was pulling for Kansas, but Kentucky is dominating. Either way, Josh wins $90 from different bracket pools, so that's a plus.

I am probably going to head to bed soon. Need sleep for lots of exciting plans this week.

First, 5 Happy Monday things:
  • sleeping/staying in bed until 10:00 am (after waking up for about an hour while Josh got ready for work)
  • lunch with the boy
  • hanging out with my momma
  • having time to get on Pinterest (it's the little things)
  • no work tomorrow!!! ;)

goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment