Wednesday, April 4, 2012

good morning

I think the "good morning" phrase definitely fits the day/week. I love waking up slowly. I love not having to rush to get ready for work in 18 minutes because I ignored all of my alarms, not wanting to get out of bed. I love laying in bed for a while with the boy and dog. I love making Josh breakfast and sitting at the table, sipping coffee while he eats. I love having time to clean up the kitchen a bit from dinner the night before. I love having time to sit and blog. I am finding the one thing I love about spring break is the time I have to appreciate everything.

This morning I have started some laundry, washed dishes, drank coffee, and made myself breakfast. I also added a photo a day challenge tab to my blog so I could keep all the photos in the same place. I don't want to make a new page for each month though (if I keep it up), so I'll have to figure that out when the time comes.

Josh has a half day at work (hooray!) and I am meeting him out for lunch around 12:30. We also have yoga P90X to do after lunch and we're going to my mom's for dinner with my family. The picture for today is "someone who makes me happy", so I have a feeling I know who's picture will be popping up :)

Pepper is my companion for the morning. I have to do laundry, shower, dishes, and cleaning until lunch time. It is also nice having time to do these household chores. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment