Wednesday, March 14, 2012

stressed?

I want to forget Tuesday. It was not a fun day in Kindergarten land.

Josh and I did run 2 miles and walk about .8 miles back to the car last night. The weather was perfect.

Today was a little better in Kindergarten, but still hectic.

I went to my mom's for dinner with my sister's family + my aunt who is in town. We sat outside for a while talking and watching the kiddies play. It was really nice. Perfect weather, yet again. We also all filled out brackets and I am excited for March Madness to start tomorrow!

I know I took some pictures recently, but I will find time to upload eventually.

Right now I am exhausted and I have my last observation of the year tomorrow. I need to get some sleep and try to not get completely stressed. What happens, happens. I just need to do the best I can do and stay clam. Why is that so hard to remember when the time comes?


Tomorrow, I will be writing a celebratory and happier post :)

goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment