Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

I had a very busy day yesterday and wasn't able to post! I also wanted to do a Monday night post, but of course fell asleep before 9:30pm, so I am dedicating this post to 5 Happy Tuesday things to make up for Monday, because my Tuesday was awesome!

1. Hilarious conversations between my kiddies.

2. Seeing these cuties



















3. Seeing this cutie passed out with his Batman toy (I spy Sierra's tiny feet)
























4. Dinner and Bobcats game with the boy (Bobcats won! Josh was sad because the only reason we went was for the Magic - I had fun heckling him at the game)
























5. And probably the most exciting thing that's happened to me in a while? We won these:



















We won 2 free lower level tickets to Friday's game! We found these papers in two empty seats beside us and Josh went to claim the prize it said they won, which happened to be these tickets! We are excited for another night out downtown. I really had fun last night. We can use the money we save on tickets on Friday to buy food and beverages :)

I have a million things to do for work, dinner to make, and I may make some more roasted chickpeas and crutons (I did this on Sunday - I will post recipes once perfected!). Josh really liked both, as did I! I also want to try to squeeze in a run, but we'll see if that happens. I am obsessed with a new iPhone game (when am I not?) called Draw Something and it has already cut into my productivity this afternoon. Time to get stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment