Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5 Happy Monday Things > Terrible Tuesday

As per my title, my Tuesday was not that good. I think I want to block it out of my head (just a bunch of stuff at school...kiddies are tiring). Moving on to 5 Happy Monday Things:

1. Hanging out with my sister
I just wanna be back at the beach.

2. Watching Friends with Benefits - Round 2
Love.

3. I made tofu ice cream!

4. Going to bed at a decent hour, sandwiched between the boy and dog.

5. Making up a dream life.


How I made my yummy chocolate tofu ice cream:
In a blender, I blended:
  • A pack of silken tofu
  • 4 tablespoons of unsweetened chocolate powder
  • 2 spoonfuls of organic peanut butter
  • 12 packets of Splenda
  • a splash of soy milk
  • a handful of chocolate chips
After I blended it, I put it in the freezer and stirred every hour or so. I ate a bit before bed. It was good! Even Josh liked it. Tofu "ice cream" may be my new favorite thing.

I have a ton of stuff to do for school (plans, awards, emails, etc) and Josh and I may go to the grocery store tonight, so I need to get working. We'll see if I can squeeze in a quick run. I've only been home for an hour and have eaten, blogged, and relaxed a tiny bit. Again, long day. Hope you had a better Tuesday than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment