1. Hanging out with my sister
I just wanna be back at the beach.
2. Watching Friends with Benefits - Round 2
3. I made tofu ice cream!
4. Going to bed at a decent hour, sandwiched between the boy and dog.
5. Making up a dream life.
How I made my yummy chocolate tofu ice cream:
In a blender, I blended:
- A pack of silken tofu
- 4 tablespoons of unsweetened chocolate powder
- 2 spoonfuls of organic peanut butter
- 12 packets of Splenda
- a splash of soy milk
- a handful of chocolate chips
After I blended it, I put it in the freezer and stirred every hour or so. I ate a bit before bed. It was good! Even Josh liked it. Tofu "ice cream" may be my new favorite thing.
I have a ton of stuff to do for school (plans, awards, emails, etc) and Josh and I may go to the grocery store tonight, so I need to get working. We'll see if I can squeeze in a quick run. I've only been home for an hour and have eaten, blogged, and relaxed a tiny bit. Again, long day. Hope you had a better Tuesday than me!