Saturday, January 28, 2012

MIA

I haven't blogged in a few days for a mixture of reasons. So, for those few that actually read this, sorry. I know it was a long 3 days ;)

On Wednesday we went to my mom's for dinner. I ran a mile and Josh and I did ab ripper X. We had some balsamic tofu (delicious), some broccoli salad (more delicious), and some spinach stuff that I didn't like, but Josh loved. Go figure. Also hung out with some cuties.

"make me golden"




Thursday was....awful? I just had a really bad, hard day at school. I came home feeling discouraged, stressed, tired, sick, etc. I laid on the couch and couldn't do anything. The greatest boyfriend in the world came home from work with this:




I finally turned on the TV and watched UNC smash NC State in basketball, which helped. And my amazing friends gave me pep talks and I made plans for the future. By the time I fell asleep on the couch at 9:30, I was in a better mood.

Friday was a completely better day at work than Thursday, thank goodness.
My kids were very excited about finding a rainbow on the blacktop at recess.

A student drew me a picture of her and myself :)


Last night I was laying on the couch, waiting for Josh to finishing running on the treadmill so I could do a quick 2 miles, and I fell asleep. At  7pm. It's a new record! I did wake up around 9:30 and apologized to Josh for being such an awesome girlfriend. Then we watched the American Idol I recorded from last night. At 10:30, Josh said he was tired and I didn't complain about going to bed.

Now we're watching sportscenter. I had an english muffin with PB&J and Morning Star "sausage" for breakfast, with some pumpkin spice coffee.



We have about a million things to do today, one of which includes me attempting to run at least 6 miles. We'll see how that goes. We're gonna go this afternoon when the temperature gets a little warmer. For now we have LOTS of cleaning to do. And I have 21 report cards that are due on Monday. I just LOVE having work to do for work on the weekends! :)

Be back this afternoon. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment