Monday, January 30, 2012

not a terrible Monday

Last night I finished my report cards at a decent hour, showered, made a quick dinner of a Boca Burger and salad, and finished lesson plans. Then we watched Friends with Benefits. I don't know why, but I really love this movie. It's funny and lighthearted, I had a major crush on JT growing up, and I'm obsessed with Mila.

Today wasn't a terrible Monday. My kids were pretty well behaved, and I got a lot accomplished. Plus my report cards were checked by the Vice Principal and she said I did a great job.

My little sister is coming over any minute to possibly do yoga with me and just hang out...maybe have dinner and watch a movie. I haven't seen her in a few weeks, so I'm pretty excited to have some sister bonding time. We don't often get that.

Better go do the dishes and make the kitchen a little clean. I always want to make either croutons or chocolate tofu ice cream tonight - or both! Hopefully I'll be back tonight before bed with 5 Happy Monday Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment