Thursday, January 19, 2012

did I even go to Disney?

I know I have been talking about my exciting trip all week and how I want to do a post about it so I can remember everything, but I just don't think that is going to happen tonight. It is almost 10:00 and I am beat. However, I can quickly talk about my exciting day! (sarcasm)

Last night, I was falling asleep while watching American Idol, so I went to bed directly after. I think the first girl last night and the last girl tonight are my favorites so far. One guy I really liked last year is back on and made it. There's also 2 other unique guys I saw and liked. I'm sure I'll remember them in the Hollywood rounds. Why do I enjoy you so much American Idol? I wish I could sing.

Here's dinner from last night:
I marinated salmon in sodium free soy sauce and the salad was shredded lettuce with my first home made dressing (thanks to mom)


School today was the long day with no breaks, besides lunch. It was a typical day though. Right before I was leaving school, my mom texted me and asked me to bring milkshakes to my sister's for all the kids - one of my nieces has a sore throat and wanted one. So I stopped by McDonalds for the kiddies and went to see them. Poor Skylar definitely had a fever. She was so hot, but kept wrapping up and her eyes were so tired and red. She looked pathetic. I let her sit in my lap for a while and then the girls wanted to take a bath. I was monitoring them when I came across Sky's toothbrush - a Justin Bieber toothbrush that sings 2 different songs, one for both day and night. No joke.


For dinner tonight we had tempeh - it was really good! We marinated it in BBQ sauce and some onion and then cooked in in the oven for 30 min. While dinner was cooking, I ran 2 miles and Josh and I did Ab Ripper X again. Then we ate while watching Idol, of course.

tempeh is a new favorite!


Since I am falling asleep, I will have to save the Disney post for the weekend. Tomorrow after school, I am going over to my parent's to have dinner and spend one last night with my niece and nephew before they return to New Jersey on Saturday. They were barely here a week and I already miss them! My brother's family used to live in Charlotte before they had to move this past summer, so needless to say it is weird without them since my family has always done everything together. Anyway, I'm going to enjoy the time with them that I have! time to pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment