Saturday, January 28, 2012

6 miles to exhaustion


We did it! We ran 6 miles. We took 2 quick water breaks during the run. I won't lie, it was hard, but I felt pretty good during and afterwards. Plus, I even found a lucky penny.

After we ran, we stopped to get gas and then I ate 2 veggie hot dogs and 2 bowls of salad because I was so hungry. But then my stomach started feeling weird. I drank a glass of Gatorade and more water as per my mom's suggestion and laid in bed for a bit, and then felt much better.

We picked Skylar up (because she was supposed to spend the night at my mom's but we ended up taking her back home - she missed her mommy too much, ha) and went to my mom's for dinner. We had some pasta stuff with yummy tofu spinach balls. I ate a ton of it and also had 2 glasses of wine. Josh and I started to fall asleep on the couch there, so we headed home.

I'm laying in bed right now, exhausted. The 6 miles has not helped my up since 8 am energy factor either. Life these days is early to bed, early to rise. I'm a grandma. I guess it's good though since we have a lot to do tomorrow...still including my 21 report cards. Hopefully I'm not too sore either because I want to do a short run. Cannot keep my eyes open. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment