Thursday, January 12, 2012

blogging

I ended up getting a bit of school work done at Josh's office last night before he was finished with his work. We left his office around 10:15 and when I got home, I immediately went to bed. I had some awful dreams last night though, so I slept pretty restlessly. Luckily, the day went by pretty quickly and my kids were pretty subdued. The end of the quarter is next Friday, so I'm frantically trying to get assessments done.

When I was on my 30 minute drive home, I was thinking about blogging - what's the point, who really wants to read this, and why I like it. I've ALWAYS liked writing. I used to want to major in journalism/become a writer, but people always said it would be too hard to find a job or make money. So, naturally, I chose teaching to make the big bucks (ha ha). I guess this blog is a way for me to write and tell a story, as well as to help my family and friends I don't often see keep up with what's going on around me. I've read other blogs since I was in college and often thought of starting and keeping up with one of my own. I love reading about other people, get sucked into reality TV a little too easily, and could listen to people talk about themselves forever (is that weird?).

besides, who can resist hilarious pictures of small children? there will be a lot of that here, thanks to my 5 nieces and nephews.

I guess I just wanted a place that I can go back to to read about what happened and how I felt. As well as posting recipes, runs, and who knows what else. and if other people want to read it, that's cool too.


Although I am incredibly tired, I am going to get up to clean the kitchen and make dinner. Josh has been texting me, trying to convince me to run when he gets home, so hopefully I'll magically get some energy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment