Tuesday, January 24, 2012

think happy thoughts

I am in bed about to attempt sleep. I'm getting more and more nervous for my observation tomorrow and just want it to be done with. Our refrigerator also started acting up just now (big light went off inside and it smells weird, but the little lights are still on)...the last thing I need is for our refrigerator to stop working and all of the food we JUST bought at the store to go bad. Luckily we have a fridge in the garage if worse comes to worse.

Dinner tonight was Black Bean Lettuce Bundles that I made in about 15 minutes after I ran 2 miles on the treadmill. Josh went out for a run with Pepper and came back almost 5 miles later. Show off. I will post the recipe later this week.



I promise this slop tastes better than it looks, however it is almost impossible to eat without getting messy and/or needing a fork to get parts that fall from the lettuce. Josh really likes these, so that's a good thing.

Tomorrow after school/work, we're going to my parent's to work out and get a free meal. Plus I get to hang out with my cutie nieces and nephews. And at that point tomorrow I'll be way less stressed, provided our fridge isn't dead. Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment