Sunday, February 5, 2012

giants + UNC

Tonight was filled with eating, drinking, Super Bowl watching, snuggling, and sleeping.

First, I did a run on the treadmill. I wanted to do 5 miles, but cut it to 3 and decided to do a longer run tomorrow (maybe 2 on the treadmill and the long 4.5 loop outside tomorrow night)

Josh went to the store to get some essentials while I was running. Pepper laid by the door the entire time he was gone.

After my run, I vacuumed and did some more laundry real quick before I showered. Then I made guacamole and Josh bought some all natural white corn chips when I texted him asking him to get some organic tortilla chips :)



Pepper and I also cuddled on the couch.

Then she had to go and be a bad dog and pee in the house. Awesome, Pepper. I don't think she'll be snuggling in bed tonight.

The Giants won the Super Bowl! I was rooting for them because I like Eli and Hakeem Nicks went to UNC and I saw him play when I was a freshman. The ending was also pretty exciting! I even woke up from falling asleep on the couch with Pepper to watch the end.

Now I must go to bed because my computer is about to die and it is way past my bed time. Mondays, I do not like you. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment