Saturday, February 11, 2012

lazy days

I like lazy Saturday mornings. However, I woke up not feeling too great. I fell asleep around 1am, and woke up about 7:30 and was all stuffed up. I tried to fall back to sleep and then woke back up around 8:30 again. I haven't been back to sleep since. So much for staying up late to sleep in. Although, I guess 8:30 is sleeping in to me.

I got up and made coffee. I ate some pretzel M&Ms left over from the movie, plus some strawberries and half a tortilla with some hummus.



I need to start using my actual camera more. I've really neglected it.

I've been doing some laundry, playing scramble, facebooking, and reading blogs. I also went upstairs and snuggled with Pepper.

Good Morning!



I find it pretty impossible to stay mad at her for the dumb stuff she does (like somehow getting out of the room last night, getting into the trash, and taking some cookies off the counter while we were gone) when she acts so cute and innocent. And will lay with her head on me for hours.

I can't believe it's almost noon. Josh and Pepper are still in bed. I may have dreamed this, but I thought I woke up when Josh came to bed and the clock said 4am. I'll have to investigate when he wakes up. Josh is supposed to go play basketball today, but I know he wasn't feeling well this morning. I'm gonna go try to clean up a bit and figure out if I am going to attempt to run, as well as what to do with the rest of my day. My mom just texted me and said she made us some "eat to live" broccoli cheddar soup. I am pretty excited about that. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment