Monday, February 6, 2012

Quick Happy Monday Things

My eyes are closing slowly, so I'll have to make this post quick to squeeze in the happy Monday things. I wanted to be in bed by 9 (an hour-ish after isn't that bad, right?).

5 Happy Monday Things:

1.
 
= 6.43 miles of running today!


2. Running attire - it was a chilly 43 degrees out! Everything was warm but my nose.
Josh's face + Pepper's butt makes for a great picture.
I need to clean up my shoes tomorrow.

3. Making coffee plans for tomorrow

4. Celebrating the 100th day of school with my Kindergartners

5. Already making a list of things to do this weekend!
  • Go to Target
  • Go to Trader Joes
  • Get a hair cut
  • Clean, clean, clean
  • Replace microwave with other microwave that has been sitting in our kitchen
  • date night
  • sleep!
  • long run


I iced my knees with frozen corn tonight while doing school work and watching Josh watch basketball.


I need to remember to keep icing my knees, they were hurting while I was running today. I might need a knee sleeve too, which I guess I'll get this weekend as well. Cannot keep my eyes open. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment