5 Happy Monday Things:
= 6.43 miles of running today!
2. Running attire - it was a chilly 43 degrees out! Everything was warm but my nose.
|Josh's face + Pepper's butt makes for a great picture.|
|I need to clean up my shoes tomorrow.|
3. Making coffee plans for tomorrow
4. Celebrating the 100th day of school with my Kindergartners
5. Already making a list of things to do this weekend!
- Go to Target
- Go to Trader Joes
- Get a hair cut
- Clean, clean, clean
- Replace microwave with other microwave that has been sitting in our kitchen
- date night
- long run
I iced my knees with frozen corn tonight while doing school work and watching Josh watch basketball.
I need to remember to keep icing my knees, they were hurting while I was running today. I might need a knee sleeve too, which I guess I'll get this weekend as well. Cannot keep my eyes open. Night!